Image Posted on
One day I went to our quarter’s supermarket to buy something and when arrived there I have remarked that the seller was unhappy!
– Are you well (said I)?
– Our today’s customers are no longer okay anymore (replied she)!
– Do you mean that we are no good at all (interrogated I)?
– I don’t mean you, I mean the rest of customers (corrected she)!
– So yourself included (specified I)?
– No! … The customers I said (insisted she)!
– Yes, but you are one of them (persisted I)! Because you are buying and consuming every day as well as all those you are calling customers are doing (clarified I)!
– Finally, our selling expert laughed and I did the same … Then both, without adding a word, we were smiling and laughing till I’ve bought what I wanted to buy and after what I went back to home…
Well, my dear sellers,
We are all customers.